Clementon Post Office have 4 pictures it's including It Was A Quaint Post Office With Old-style PO Boxes. I'd Say About 60 Seemed To Be In Use All-in-all. The Office Was Open A Mere Two Hours A Day During The ., I Then Trekked On Over To The Former Site Of Clementon's Lindenwold Branch Post Office, Which Was Discontinued Earlier This Year. I Believe The Closing Date ., EBay Features A Postcard Showing The \, The Former Site Is 1.2 Miles From The Clementon Main Office.. Here are the pictures:
This image of Clementon Post Office was uploaded at May 5, 2018 at 11:05 pm. It is posted in the Office category. Clementon Post Office is labelled with Clementon Post Office, Clementon, Post, Office..
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
The house typically has its identity. Similarly with the bungalow are located in the UK. Do not want to alter the construction of the building is a lot of, Clementon Post Office types compete with standard bungalow.
Never expected an outcome, beautiful! In order to maintain the personality of the building, the designer Alex St of Kitchen Architecture introducing a home design in addition to the main building. The end result? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a pad, great britain is the building in question.
Need to carry the setting is comfy and hot, the furniture has a delicate white colour as his concluding. Contemporary gear and much storage can also be stunning that one is complemented by home style. Likewise with up lighting to illuminate the room through the night.
If you just like the setting of the cozy home as well as relaxed using a small antique experience with likely an excellent choice for you personally. To acquire this type you utilize a wooden flooring and can make inexpensive kitchen cabinets an election that have pattern features a structure. Warmer will be felt by using bright shades brown with details of wood and white hues could make dinner in the home together with your family.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and is currently past renovation's stage. As opposed to attempting to replicate the design of the pad, Alex Saint chose to assemble yet another home design which will minimize the architectural change of the whole resort and preserve this house's smoothness.
The kitchen style within the form of a glass dice. The utilization of glass here's supposed to have the capacity to handle the temp. Glass sliding gates might be exposed to supply fresh air into the area when summer arrives. For there to become a popular thread between the Clementon Post Office with new home, the same material being used by surfaces by having an exterior deck.